Sunday, July 10, 2011

feel inferior is "Pointless"


it feels pretty good, im started wrote down on these page. using this word listed "Pointless" is my guide. how come one minute ago i was fine,felt nothing as usual and now it turns badly. because of something goes irritating out there. simply,i open up one of my social networking acc then found something that wasn't my bisnis exactly and looking forward. well i don't know how it works on me feels like push me out and my mood has drop easily. its all about i feel inferior about something out there.i had one pic that always be my spirit and might cheer me up when i feel the same way. it captured from a part of Dakota Fanning movies that i don't even know it well.but, it sounds like "other people always let you down,why you don't forget 'em and do something for yourself".that sentences might to inspire my whole times. do y
ou got the point? Yes. it told us to ignore all the negative from the other. who knows if they just want to bring you down ,it could be judgement and yelled at you. as long as we can deny it,it going nothing within it. fed up,mad,grudge its really pointless. irritating yes definitely! but it was a moment. better for us to thinking forward how to make a deal with it how to avoid the negative ones. simply,'just doing something for yourself' . a good personally would handle it. for a bad ones, will yell back and had a grudge and do it all over again with never end. So , which one is yours? i bet all of you choose the good one.

for me, when my mood has drop,i usually take some time to relaxing myself. listen to the calm music , read a fantasy book or comics that i borrowed. simple right but it helps. forget the probs for a lil' while and finally im in a good mood at the end. and time to doing something good then.
oh! and for the record, i officially took the social studies class *clap three times".hehehehe
it starts on next wednesday and do the daily routi
ne as usual hoahm ...
and here is it,the pic that i inspired by.





"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."
Nicholas Sparks (Dear John)

No comments:

#