Friday, April 6, 2012

你好!

你好!
A couple of days ago i made a stain on my sketch book. a young lady in a summer day. (that how my imagination says). i'm not sure in every time i drew something, it just happen that way. did i ever mention that i love to draw and usually bring out my sketchbook on wherever i go? yep,that just it. maybe someday i'll post about what things inside my bag and you'll find my sketchbook on it. oh, as you can see that i wrote'paflin' because at the moment when i drawing i thought about her. that's all. hmm i know i know, it sound creepy weird. and look at those lovely wood window & brick wall, very impressive because it just like Gabriella's wall room. now i'm going to watch kung fu Panda bloggie see you on the next entry! 
xx!


*KISSES*

1 comment:

Diana said...

Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

#